Monday, September 6, 2010

October 2009 Rhinebeck,NY Sheep and Wool festival, and Pumpkin carving & Halloween

So knitters like sheep and wool festivals. Apparently it is where all the good yarn is. My knitting girls took me to Rhinebeck for this, and I got to see good yarn, wool, sheep
alpacas
angora rabbits
and llamas.
I had great day with Kelly and Melissa and Kelly's friend Jenny. we got the yarn we wanted saw cute animals, and chatted and laughed like we usually do. I got Sock yarn. I like making socks.

they also had a carved pumpkin display and of course I found one with a sunflower carved in.

Later in the month Kelly had me over for our own carving with her brother Brad. Kelly's pumpkin

my pumpkin Vlad
I didn't do much for Halloween, and I only had one trick or treater, but he was definitely worth it. Babybear in babybear costume.

No comments: