Monday, September 6, 2010

Early April and A Kat visit April1st-17th,2010 (Central Mass.)

I have a poem that is titled "April runs like a marathon". I think it needs editing otherwise I would post it here.
It was inspired by my April. I did so much stuff it wasn't even funny.
The biggest thing was finishing everything I needed to to graduate with my CAGS. On top of that I wrote a whole bunch of poems, got a new boss, had a perfect day, started piano lessons, got my first tattoo, etc. It's going to take more than one blog post, but lets get started on the 1st 17 days of April.
There was the Gonzo cookoff. I made a drop kicked Irish breakfast complete with Irish coffee. It was fun and nice
(Alana photo)
We were just hanging out in the hall afterward when Jess snapped this shot.
Then there was a Kat visit. Kat is one of the girls I used to knit with before she got her Phd and went to england to study viruses there.


I'm going to feel dumb if I get this wrong, but I think it was Melissa's birthday around this time too. SO we all went to the butterfly place together. I just remember I hadn't gotten enough sleep the night before because I was finishing a paper for my last college course. So i laid down on the bench and made friends with butterflies.
(it's not a hat it's a butterfly)
Also in honor of Kat's visit there was a madmen themed party at the greyhound pub where everyone dressed 60's style.
The guest of Honor Kat with Toph
Jenny came from Boston, because how often do you get to go to madmen parties?


For the most part the cigarettes were candy/gum. Anything in the bar was because of Mass law60's stylin
Crystal was having a good time.
This is my friend Miss Jess the whiskey witch. You can look her up on youtube and learn a thing or two about whiskey.

Chad and Melissa posing on the Kelley Square sidewalks.
There were dirty jokes told, and I got boxing lessons at one point during the night. but I don't think I look like a girl you want to mess with in this shot.
There were also a mass of rugby players who came in at one point and we partied with them too. Apparently later somebody went fake bull riding, but I missed that part of the night.

No comments: