Friday, June 27, 2008

6/26/08& 6/27/08 (morning): Quincy & Boston

Chapter 1: In which Ria comes to Massachusetts and Liz knits.
Last night I slept in Quincy at my friend James' house. Becky, James and I all had to get up early but we stayed up late chatting anyway. I was sleepy so I knitting while I chatted, so i could stay focused.

I slept there because Ria's plane got in at 7AM and trying to fight through Boston traffic that early in the morning is crazy. I think we finally got to the airport at 7:35ish? James came with me because he wasn't certain he would get to see Ria otherwise. Ria was thrilled to be in Mass., and amazed because we have humidity. I don't find humidity all that amazing, but whatever.
Ria was more amazed to be back in the land of Dunkin Donuts, so we had to make a stop.
We then got back to my apartment at which point Ria after checking things online decided to take advantage of my futon, because 40 minutes sleep on a red eye does not quite cut it.
We will be off to lunch at the buddha hut for noon.
More adventures in Worcester await.

My camera say that I have to download my camera drivers onto whatever computer I use, so I may not be able to post pictures as frequently on the road, but I certainly will try. Ria (the digital editor) is more hopeful and says I should be fine.

No comments: