Wednesday, June 25, 2008

cross country trip itenerary

For those of you who have seen my livejournal it's a repeat, but here is the current itinerary

June 26 Thurs Liz finishes things on her list & sleeps in quincy on James’ couch Ria flies out of Monterey 8pm
June 27th Fri Ria arrives in boston 7am, We hang around MA with lots o people including Dave M.
June 28 sat. Visit NYC bookstores (hopefully) with Gina. Drive to PA to meet Dave O!
June 29 sun Love life, Drive all day. Sleep in Columbus Ohio at Ria’s old roommate’s place
June 30 mon Spend day in Ann arbor. Love being with Meg, meet Dre Sleep in Ann arbor
July 1 tues See Chicago See UU church FLW built in oak park. Sleep west of there
July 2 wed Drive all day sleep in either IA, SD MN or WI (I think we will go the IA route)
July 3 thurs visit Badlands national park enjoy views sleep either in badlands or near Mt rushmore
July 4 fri visit crazy horse monument & mount rushmore if we haven’t already. (wear flag shirt) sleep near cody Wyoming.
July 5 sat pick up curt in Cody Wy, go to Yellowstone national park
July 6 Sun enjoy rest of Yellowstone aim for Missoula MT
July 7 Mon Arrive in Seattle WA visit Decordova and Jake meet Darya
July 8 Tues drop off curt seattle day 2 feel that seattle vibe, hug Decordova and Jake LOTS
July 9 Wed sleep near Ashland Oregon go to the green show at the Oregon Shakespeare festival.
July 10 Thur Arrive in san Francisco ca, Liz Spends the night Ria?
July 11 Fri Ria returns car in Monterey, Liz after a day touring the city goes flies from San Fran to Syracuse. Ria rests.
July 12 Sat Liz flies into a family reunion in Syracuse.


SO the thrilling and exciting thing is I finished up at work and I finished up my class so I am in full on vacation mode. My to do list is getting smaller, and I actually feel like all the planning is working out. I'm mostly packed. Now all I have to do tomorrow is clean up around my apartment and do little things like burn my 12th or 13th CD, figure out how to use my camera, program my GPS, look up more places to visit in Chicago, and get extra maps from AAA. It should be an interesting day.
For now I'm off to look up internet cafes so I will be able to update this when I'm on the road.

No comments: