Friday, July 10, 2009

5/31/09 winding down and a couple of stops on the way home.

I got to meet Audrey's roommates. We talked about having people and finding people, and how wonderful being in California had been for her. We talked about things that were challenging too. I am so glad that i got to see her, and I think seeing her might have been one of the reasons it was exactly right that my trip turned out the way it did. Above is Audrey's mandala.
We had breakfast at Starbucks and she got me to the airport. She sent me number for people in Chicago in case there were plane issues or I had to be there longer than I thought.
When I actually got to Chicago I didn't have time to use them, just a brief stopover at an internet kiosk and I was on my way.
It was late by the time i got into Massachusetts, but my friend James came and picked me up. There is something about being picked up at the airport late at night that makes one feel very loved.
Also I once again had a really good conversation with a lady while I was waiting for James. I seem to meet good people everywhere.
James and I stayed up talking for a bit about life and the meaning of things, and what we see for ourselves, and then he had to get to bed, and I crashed on the couch with his cat May lcking my face intermittently.

No comments: