Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Planning for the 2009 west coast tour (5/13/09)

HI!
Long time no post.
I've been having adventures of a varied and different sort for the past 10 months, but I figured I should start with the things I never got around to posting from July/August, before getting into the 2009 tour.
So here is the finished version of Jacob's tour poster, and then the two scarves made for my Seattle boys
Here's Jacobs,

Here's Dan's They were both pretty big
After that I kind of got into knitting baby blankets because a bunch of my friends got pregnant/had kids, and I was welcomed into a wonderful group of ladies who have vast knitting knowledge.
In other posted about news I did end up going to a UCONN women's game, It was great and UCONN rocked as usual (Sue Bird and Diana Taurasi were in the seats behind the team). I would post pictures, but I forgot my camera, and I don't feel like asking Trouble for his pictures.
And well there were lots of other adventures too, but those are stories for another time and place.
Meanwhile back to the 2009 tour.
On Saturday May 23rd I will be flying into Las Vegas late in the night.
I'm staying at the Sahara hotel. So if you find yourself in Vegas between the 23rd and the 26th look me up I may give you crash space.
On Sunday May 24th I will headed to a bachelorette party for my cousin Sarah. This is Sarah and I.
Okay so we're a lot older and bigger now. When we were little Sarah used to come over a lot and we would watch Annie and Charlie and the chocolate factory and walk down to the candy store. Our grandmother died before I turned 10 and after that we didn't get together as much, so I have old pictures.
ANYWAYS Sarah is getting married in Vegas. Bachelorette party is on the 24th.
Monday May 25th = Sarah's wedding.
Tuesday May 26th I am flying to San Diego to visit Curt.
(I'm not reposting Curt pics you can look him up under yellowstone)
Wednesday May 27th - Hang out in San Diego (Potentially Ride on bakc of motorcycle) Thursday May 28th- fly into Monteray CA and visit Ria.
Ria has a court date that day. Hopefully it will be her last. She has had a stalker whom she is trying to get a permanent restraining order against. However she also has lots of fabulous friends who put there money where there mouth is and helped her with legal fees because everybody deserves to be safe. You can read about it here http://riamegnin.chipin.com/anti-stalker-legal-fees
Ria's reward for making it through court is that she gets to again come and travel with me. Ria is currently my favorite traveling companion.
Friday May 29th Drive down the coast from Monteray to LA, and Liz REALLY wants to see the beach at Santa Monica.
Saturday May 30th- Morning in LA then fly to Seattle ( like I said I HAD to go back to Seattle)
Sunday May 31st - I get to hang with Darya and Jacob in Seattle. I fly out that night and take a red eye home.
Monday June 1st = REST

So that's this years tour. My next challenge in planning is to figure out how to use RSS feed to post this in places my friends read

For those of you iching for more travel blogs who can't wait til I head out, my friend Jen and her family are currently on a cross country trip themselves for a much broader and cooler purpose which is creating videos to help educate the kids in America about the environment. Here's there blog
http://www.ourrenewablenation.blogspot.com/

No comments: