Wednesday, May 27, 2009

5/23/09 In which Liz Departs for Vegas

Saturday morning I finished packing in pretty much plenty of time, and briefly visited with my friend Kelly before heading off. Kelly is giving a CD I made to our friend Trista who is moving to San Antonio Texas. So Now I have a place to stay and people to visit in Texas. Texas is now officially on the travel list for some point.
On the way to the airport and everything I had some pretty perfect timing.
I stopped briefly at James' house and had enough time to stop in the hammock for about 30 seconds
I need to make a date with that hammock sometime this summer.
Oh and for next summer the tour will be going to I believe Martha's vineyard for the occasion of James and Becky's wedding. I am so very much looking forward to it.
Except for the fact that I couldn't make the key let me into James' house everything went smoothly getting onto my first flight.
I flew to Houston, bought chocolate there, and had enough time to stop and get a massage in a brookstone chair before my next flight.
I got to Vegas at 10ish their time which was pretty late for me. I should have looked around for a shuttle, but instead took a cab, and the price was RIDICULOUS, but it's vegas so if your not awake, you pay. Next time I will know better.
Pretty much by that time I was wiped so I headed off to bed.

No comments: